This is the Boundless CFV and it’s one of the few portable convection portable vaporizers that I actually like and recommend, so that says a lot.
The CFV works very differently from the other Boundless models, the CF & CFX, in that this one is 100% convection heating, whereas the other two use a hybrid of both conduction and convection in their designs. It really comes down to personal preference because both styles of heating have their pros and cons.
Everything you Need to Know About this Vape
These are the most important things to know with the CFV:
–Temperature: It heats up fast, 30 seconds or less.
– It’s super efficient, it holds roughly 0.1g which gets you 5-7 nice draws.
– The outer shell feels a little plasticy and hollow, but it’s acceptable.
– You have to take kinda long pulls to get a lot of vapor (~10-15 seconds).
– Stirring is required every few draws, it’s not a pain but you have to do it.
– Vapor quality and taste is great, definitely above average.
– It’s almost impossible to combust your dry herb, I haven’t done it yet even on highest temps.
– Battery life isn’t great but not terrible, I get 4-5 mini sessions per charge (5-7 hits over 5-8 minutes).
– micro-USB charging port, takes me just about 2 hours to fully recharge mine.
Overall it’s a decent package for the price and they also give you extra accessories in the box, which includes a loading tool as well as four different oven rings (three wood and one glass).
Few more pix:
Portable Vaporizers Like Boundless CFV can be found: